High Quality 1600mm Cold Laminator New Model
|1-4 5-9 10+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,300 US $1,150 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (set)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Woodern Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: DMS-1600
- Classification: Cold Laminating Machine
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Plastic Film Mulching Modes: Cold Laminating
- Nominal Voltage: 220V
- Heating Power: 1500W
- Laminating Speed: 10m/Min
- Trademark: DMAIS
- HS Code: 8420100090
- Driven Type: Manual
- Application: Film Material, Laminating Film
- Membrane Material: Matte and Flossy Film
- Performance: Waterproof
- Power: 60W
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Weight: 160kg
- Origin: Foshan, Guangdong
|Model Number||DMS-1600A||Roller Diameter||130mm|
|Nominal Voltage||220V||Raise height of Roller||30mm|
|Laminating Width||<=1580mm||Pressure Adjustment||Pneumatic|
|Laminating Speed||0-10m/min||Product Size(mm)||1980×570×1240|
|Laminating Thickness||50mm||Packing Size(mm)||2090×690×680|
1.Unique method of putting film from the back, easily operate.
2.Unilateral linkage , up and down easily.
3.Three laminating ways: auto/foot control/manual.
4.With reversing function.
5.Only need one person to operate.
6.Infrared ray control temperature, much precise to control temperature.
7.Heating to 60ºC to avoid bubble thoroughly.
8.Uncovering backing paper and finishing products automatically.
9.High efficiency and high yield of laminating, whole film of 50m don't bevel.
10.Film and paper tightness-degree system make the cold lamination have good tension, reduce the risk of laminating fold.
Ease of use
1. Simple adjustment tension
2. Light weight drop-in supply shafts with auto-grip for easy loading of materials
3. Fully adjustable nip-gap and pressure for precise application
4. Roll-to-Roll and Piece-to-Piece operation capacity
1. Foot switch for hands free operation≤
2. Laser safety eyes and 1 emergency stop
3. CE certification
Application:availableforphotographic,advertisingshop,andcopy shop to do lamination work, adding a protective layer on books cover, photographic, color pages, documents, charts, drawings, indoor advertising products, and more
Applicable laminating medium: photo paper, PP, self adhesive PP, backlit film or transparent film